Eat!

So the new issue for us is to get Dermot to eat all of his food. I can't tell you how stressful it is to feed Dermot these days.


He's sick of the whipped cream, and is only eating about half of his meals some days. I don't really know what to do. I'm calling the doctor tomorrow. He's out of the office because of a family emergency. What about my family emergency!?! I want to give up this diet. It weighs on our thoughts all the time. Although Dermot's well-being weighs on us all the time anyway. It's a constant dark cloud walking around with us...

I sometimes get physically sick from the pain I feel. I run to release my worries, to relax and to forget for a little while. It works. Plus I'm back to my pre-pregnancy weight, so I've got that going for me.

We'll keep plugging along, we have to. It's our 6th wedding aniversary this Sunday, I remember our wedding like it was yesterday. Wow, what a carefree life we lived. As you can tell I'm feeling a little blue tonight, when that happens I always think about when life was easier, normal. Tomorrow's a new day.

I appreciate everyone's interest and support, I'm blessed with good friends and family.

One day at a time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Note to my inner child.

Fourth time

Letter to Dermot